Saturday, February 27, 2010

Kandice Clark & the GBS Choir concert

GBS Choir concert
02-26-10
Pell City, AL
Bible Methodist Campground
It was so exciting going to hear the GBS Choir since one of our very own was singing with them! All of us at the Stanton Bible Methodist Church are so proud of Kandice! We miss her so much now that she is in college, but it is so evident that she is in the center of God's will!
We took the church bus and headed out to Pell City to see Kandice and the choir!
Everyone was so excited to see Kandice!
(Part of the Stanton group)
Keaton & I with the Kandie!
Kandie talking to Don Drewry
Kandie & Macy Brown
Gordon & Christine Brown
The choir was great!
(Kandice is on the front row far right)
Ericka Thomas, Kandie & Johnny St.John
Jennifer with Kandie and a few other friends
We stopped by McDonalds on the way home.
Keaton even ate a hamburger!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this on your blog.....Kandice, Matthew and I were so proud to see how our "church family" came out to support Kandice and the choir tour. You will never know how much it meant to us! Thanks and love you all!!

Anonymous said...

above post was from Kathie Clark

Anonymous said...

I know you all had a grand time and so many went. I am proud of Kandice myself. Bet Kathie and Matthew were swollen with pride. I would be. BR

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these pictures with me. BR

P.S. Keaton ate a hamburger? That boy may make it after all. Proud of him also.