When I got home from work, my sis-in-law, Sarah had this wonderful cake sitting on my kitchen counter. It was all I could do to get the picture taken before digging in! It was good!
Keaton had to have his picture taken with it.
He said that he wanted to eat off of it every night!
Roll Tide, that's my boy!
I have this sitting in my kitchen.
Sarah knows how much I love candles.
She and the kids gave me this one with 3 different flavors to it.
Smells so good.
Love my Vera Bradley!
This basket of goodies is from my other sis-in-law Emily!
I always love to see what see comes up with.
It so much fun to go through the basket and see what all kind of goodies are hidden in there.
She can just throw anything together and make it look like a million bucks!
****************************************
I also got lots of sweet birthday cards, and birthday wishes from my Facebook friends too!
Thanks to all my family & friends for making this another very special birthday!
Sarah knows how much I love candles.
She and the kids gave me this one with 3 different flavors to it.
Smells so good.
Love my Vera Bradley!
Kathie, Matthew & our friend Judy took me out for my birthday lunch this week.
We went to El Rancheros. I thought that was my birthday present, but then they surprised me with this Vera purse! I just love it! Also, had the id holder to go with it!
This basket of goodies is from my other sis-in-law Emily!
I always love to see what see comes up with.
It so much fun to go through the basket and see what all kind of goodies are hidden in there.
She can just throw anything together and make it look like a million bucks!
****************************************
I also got lots of sweet birthday cards, and birthday wishes from my Facebook friends too!
Thanks to all my family & friends for making this another very special birthday! 

1 comment:
LOVE ALL OF YOUR GIFTS. THE BAMA PLATTER WAS CUTE. THE CAKE HAD LOOKED EXTRA YUMMY. DROOLING!!!!!!!!
LOVE THE PURSE. HOW DIVINE. BET THE CANDLE HAD SMELLED GOOD. CAN JUST SMELL IT NOW. '
BR
Post a Comment