Thursday, July 17, 2008

6th Anniversary

Just as this circle is without end, my love for you is eternal. Just as it is made of incorruptible substance, my commitment to you will never fail.
With this ring, I thee wed.
Today we are celebrating our 6th anniversary.
I am so thankful that God blessed me with such a wonderful husband and friend!
(P.S. Keaton was the photographer of this picture. He did a pretty good job considering the subjects he had to work with:) :)

1 Corinthians. 13:4-13 Love is patient, love is kind.It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.And now faith, hope, and love abide, but the greatest of these is love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and many more, Aunt Betty

The Walker Family said...

This is a good pic!I forgot yalls anniversary,lol.HAPPY ANNIVERSARY,late.