Wednesday, April 30, 2008

National Day of Prayer


May 1 is the National Day of Prayer. Please remember our Nation, our leaders, and the upcoming election in your prayers! We need God's hand of direction and guidance in our land.
The Bible tells us that if we will humble ourselves and pray He will hear our prayers.
"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." II Chron. 7:14
(The picture is of our little cousin Lakin Rauth who lives in KY. Her dad is the pastor of Southside Baptist Church in Lexington)
God Bless America!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen, I just opened up your blog. I printed the picture so Shirley will be able to see it. Have a good day. Aunt Betty